Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Runaways reunion

  1. #1
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't seen any reviews or mentions of the reunion show at the Whiskey in about '94 or '95. Cherie,Sandy and Jackie performed for a little over an hour doing some classic Runaways stuff. After the show I ran into Marie who offered to take me upstairs to meet the band, They all signed my Live In Japan ( Now all I need Is Jett's), And Sandy signed my Born To Be Bad Cd cover. It was a great night, There was some video shot that night but I have never seen or heard of it being available. I just wanted to mention this show since I have never seen it mentioned anywhere else....Peace

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanx 4 info

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic